Microsoft is stop supporting the windows 7 from today You could be at risk of cyber attacks, it’s time to upgrade to Windows 10.
Windows 7 is one of the best OS ever released by Microsoft. But after 10 years, Microsoft is stop supporting her operating system from 14 January, which means it’s time to upgrade to Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 to keep your PC running smoothly and securely. But we suggest you to upgrade to windows 10 because the extended support for Windows 8.1 users ends in January 2023.
The changes will affect hundreds of millions of people because more than one-third of computer user uses Windows 7, That is slightly fewer than Windows 10, the most popular PC operating system, which is on about half of the world’s personal computers. According to recent numbers from Microsoft, Windows 10 is used on 900 million devices.
From January 14, 2020, Microsoft officially ends Windows 7’s extended support. But Microsoft said that Windows 7 users can still use their computers after Tuesday, but they warns that user will be at “greater risk for viruses and malware.”
Your PC will keep operating Windows 7, of course. Microsoft isn’t literally delete there OS on your devices. But Windows 7 won’t receive any more bug fixes, security updates, or other update from Microsoft , Which meaning your PC will at high risk to all those nasty malware programs garnering headlines seemingly every day if you keep using Windows 7.
We can help you to stay as safe as possible.There are best 2 options we find:
Buy Official Windows 10
It costs from $105.00 to download the basic version of Windows 10 Home in Amazon and In Microsoft Store it cost from $156.03, we suggest you to buy from Amazon because you can save your little money. The Windows Home (Basic) is best for personal or household use and enough for most needs if you want for your businesses or need enhanced functionality so, you have to go at higher prices.
Windows 10 Home
Best for personal or household use. Licensed for 1 PC.
Amazon price – $105.00 (Shop Now)
Microsoft store price – $156.03 (Shop Now)
Benefits for your home
- Fast start-up and Windows Hello for password free sign-ins.
- Windows Mixed Reality for exploring new worlds, going to top destinations, and playing immersive games.
- My People for easy access to key contacts, drag and drop sharing and sending animated emojis.
- Windows Ink for creating lists, sticky notes and drawings, writing directly on your screen, and working smarter on Office documents.
- 4K gaming, DirectX 12 graphics, Mixer broadcasting, and a more intuitive Game mode.
- Paint 3D and Remix 3D for seeing 3D creations in your world, or enhancing photos, videos and Office documents.
- The reimagined Photos app for creating videos with soundtrack, transitions, 3D effects, and Windows Ink.
- Microsoft Edge for longer battery life, 4K Ultra HD and Dolby Audio, and organizing the web your way.
- Cortana, your personal digital assistant.
Windows 10 Pro
Best for small businesses or users needing enhanced functionality.
Licensed for 1 PC.
Amazon price – $129.00 (Shop Now)
Microsoft store price – $286.59 (Shop Now)
All of the features of Windows 10 Home, plus:
- Get built-in protection from security threats at no extra cost with BitLocker, Windows Defender Antivirus and more.
- Access all your files, folders and apps from virtually anywhere on any device with remote desktop.
- Choose deferred updates so you can decide when and how to update your devices.
- Connect to your school, business, or corporate network via the cloud with Azure Active Directory.
- Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V.
- Make use of powerful management tools for single sign on and more control over your devices.
Get free windows 10
See, The Company is encouraging people to upgrade to Windows 10 for $139 or buy a new device running Windows 10 if their computer is more than three years old. It previously offered a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when Microsoft launched its latest operating system more than four years ago. But you can get window 10 for free also.
How to upgrade to Windows 10 for free?
There are two ways to get window 10 for free:
Get Window 10 for free with water mark (Microsoft Official)
In Microsoft official site, you can get the windows 10 for free which means, the entire windows 10 and you can install this to your PC without key. Once you install free OS, you don’t have to actually activate the windows 10 to use. Only there will a watermark in bottom right corner saying, “Activate Window” other than this watermark you will not get any notification or annoying pop-up. You can freely use windows 10 without activating so, the watermark will be there but yes! The window 10 is truly free to be honest because there was windows operating system, where if you don’t activate the windows then it will restart the computer every one hour or two hour but that’s not the case with the windows 10. It won’t restart or stop when you doing anything in your computer but the only problem is to stop the personalization which means, you won’t be able to change the theme of your windows 10 otherwise you can do anything whatever you want to in your computer. Some people also think that if you don’t activate windows 10 you don’t get update that’s not true. You will still get the all latest update.
Get Windows 10 for Free With a Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 Key
Microsoft’s free Windows 10 upgrade offer is over right? But there is one more way to activate Windows 10 with a Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 key. This process is easy. Only you’ll need a Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 key. If you have one of those license key, then great. If you don’t, you can use a tool like NirSoft’s ProduKey to find the key currently in use on your Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 PC. Click to see the steps in detail.